Smoke System Control Panels
Damper Control System
- Distributed I/O with web based graphical interface.
- Multi zone alarms. Fully scalable system.
- Typical Wiring: Looped Comms network, standard dampers with looped or local power supplies.
- Simplified wiring. Looped or local mains feed.
- Can be used with standard damper actuators.
- Individual control, monitoring and indication for each damper.
- Automatic/Manual testing of dampers.
- Easy identification & location of plant through graphics layouts.
- Reset of faults via keyswitch.
- Remote fault output to bms system.
- Standalone or integrated system.
- Bacnet, Lon, Modbus compatibility.
- Flush mounting.
- Dual supply or UPS Backup.
- Glazed lockable door.
Fan Control System
Multiple zone alarms and dampers – Double knock / 2 stage alarm facility hardwired.
- Individual fan control via keyswitch at panel. (Test, Normal, Off).
- IP65 Enclosure for roof mounting.
- Remote override from Fireman’s switch.
- Automatic changeover if duty fan fails.
- Timed interlock for Dual fans.
- Status output signal to BMS.
- Manual / Automatic damper testing.
- Automatic changeover for dual mains/backup supplies.
- Fire mode control of primary Air Plant.
Adding value to your system through innovation. Making your Bacnet, Modbus ,M-Bus, LONWORKS®, KNX™ systems work as one, through your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Tablet / Smartphone apps for access over internet.
- Remote diagnostics.
- Email / SMS alarm capability.